My name is Sergey Smirnov. I am from Russia and first of all want to tell about myself:
Training experience: since 2007
– The head of educational center of the Russian Street Workout Federation
– Co-founder of the international team MUTANT CLAN
– Record holder of Russia and the world in pulling up on one hand ( 22 reps )
– Multiple winner and prize winner of street workout competitions
– Judge and organizer of regional, national and international competitions
– Master of Sports in Streetlifting according to ISF
– Prize winner of the Russian and European streetlifting championships
– One of the first trainers in Russia certified by WSWCF ACADEMY
– Specialist in kinesiotherapy and rehabilitation
– Fitness nutritionist
– Creator of the project I_DO_WORKOUT
– Founder of online school WORKOUT_EDUCATION_PROJECT
– One of the Coordinators WSWCF ACADEMY in Russia
Theme : Correction of posture and biomechanics of body
The main theme of any sport is sports longevity
And Workout is no exception, where posture and body biomechanics directly affect the duration of a sports career.
What affects the posture and biomechanics of the athlete?
Frequent injuries, the incorrect technique of basic exercises, fixing the wrong stereotypes of movement in the elements, as well as the study of asymmetric movements.
All these points require adjustment, as they directly affect the duration of a sports career and quality of life.
In this regard, I decided to create my workshop to help athletes, coaches and just practitioners be as productive as possible during training and maintain health at the maximum level.
At the workshop you will learn:
1. How to diagnose and see posture disorders
2. What methods to use to assess posture
3. How to build a work plan to correct your body
4. How to teach the basic exercises technique
Instagram : grey_smirnov