Participate in the official WSWCF workshops
WSWCF Academy certified trainers are offering official WSWCF practical workshops in the following categories:
The official WSWCF Power and Strength Workshop
1. Theory on and practice of proper warming up and cooling down during power and strength workout sessions;
2. Explanation of the rules related to Street Workout Power and Strength World Championships;
3. Practice of the proper execution of exercises performed in basic street workout and calisthenics trainings and power and strength competitions;
4. Introduction to developing a training plan and avoiding most of the common injuries.
The official WSWCF Freestyle Workshop
1. Theory on and practice of proper warming up and cooling down for Freestyle sessions;
2. Explanation of the rules related to Freestyle World Championships and World Cup and the differences between these contests. Also, the differences between static, dynamic-strength, dynamic-acrobatic and other combinations;
3. Practice of the proper execution of freestyle tricks like planche, back lever, front lever, 360, muscle up, human flag, and others;
4. Introduction to the training process for mastering these tricks.
The official WSWCF Custom Workshop
By “Custom” we mean that every WSWCF Academy trainer will have the right to choose the topic of his/her own workshop, for example, “WSWCF Workshop on Handstands”, “WSWCF Workshop on Human Flag and Planche” or “WSWCF Workshop on Weighted Pull-ups, Dips and Squats”. Basically, every trainer can choose an individual topic for their workshop and create a plan. The plan then is submitted to the WSWCF for approval and, after the train concludes an agreement to receive the status of an official WSWCF workshop (led by NAME, SURNAME (trainer) on the particular topic). WSWCF helps with developing an appropriate plan for this custom workshop, before the agreement is concluded, to make sure that the plan meets all of the WSWCF standards.
After graduating from WSWCF Academy, all certified trainers are automatically allowed to conduct official WSWCF Power and Strength Workshops and WSWCF Custom Workshops (if the topic of the Custom Workshop is based in the power and strength category). To conduct an official WSWCF Freestyle Workshop, a WSWCF Academy trainer must pass a video exam, by performing tricks and progressions to prove that he/she is ready to lead an official WSWCF Freestyle Workshop.
Advantages for those who attend workshops
Official WSWCF Academy workshop issues an official certificate of attendance and publishes information online
Quality mark of knowledge and skills issued by WSWCF
When attending any of the workshops in the three categories, the participant can receive double of the amount of the workshop fee as discount for the study fee in the Academy’s certified trainer programme (example: if the workshop costs EUR 50, the discount on the study fee would be EUR 100)
When attending two workshops in any of the three categories, the participant can receive double of the amount of the fee for workshops as discount for the study fee in the Academy’s certified trainer programme, and the discount sums up with previous discounts (example: if each official WSWCF Workshop costs EUR 50, the discount on the study fee would be a total of EUR 200)
For those who have attended the workshops, the study process in WSWCF Academy will be easier, because of the practical and theoretical knowledge obtained during the workshops
Each workshop organizer (WSWCF Academy certified trainer) sets his own price and payment method for the workshop.