Official WSWCF street workout and calisthenics gym certification
Street workout and calisthenics gym certification is intended for any private street workout and calisthenics indoor gym or outdoor park, CrossFit gym, regular gym or any other gym that already possesses or plans to purchase street workout and calisthenics equipment.
The gym certification process is carried out by the WSWCF Academy, where specialists with many years of experience in the field have developed equipment and safety standards for street workout and calisthenics trainings. These standards and certification allow people to trust the quality brand created by the WSWCF. A gym, certified by the WSWCF, is a safe and enhancing place, where to best perform street workout and calisthenics as a form of fitness activity and where to best prepare even for the highest level street workout and calisthenics competitions.
Why certify your street workout gym
Actively engage your gym in the rapidly growing street workout and calisthenics trend and offer your clients the possibility to take part in quality trainings.
Become a quality brand in the eyes of your clients, through reaching compliance with the highest street workout and calisthenics standards.
Make your gym a part of the unified WSWCF database and associated with the WSWCF brand.
Organise street workout and calisthenics competitions, as well as grow your business, by holding official WSWCF masterclasses and seminars in the future.
1. Your street workout gym will be officially recognized by the WSWCF and WSWCF Academy as a street workout gym that meets the WSWCF and WSWCF Academy standards, serving as a quality brand for your existing and potential clients.
2. Taking into the account that street workout and calisthenics is increasing its stand as a growing fitness trend, your gym will be easily found and valued by people, whose main aim is to find a place to train in street workout and calisthenics.
3. Opportunity to grow your business, holding official WSWCF Academy masterclasses and seminars.
4. Advertisements of your gym on the WSWCF and WSWCF Academy website and social media accounts with more than 350 000 active direct followers.
5. Permission to use WSWCF brand name and logo in your gym, its homepage and social media accounts.
6. WSWCF assistance by consulting the organisation of street workout competitions in your gym.
7. WSWCF consultations on gym improvements.
8. Permission to use the WSWCF brand name and logo in your gym’s competitions that are approved by the WSWCF.
9. Signed certificate from the WSWCF and WSWCF Academy.
11. If the street workout and calisthenics equipment, which needs to meet the WSWCF standards, is from WSWCF partner company Kenguru Pro kengurupro.eu, you will acquire special discounts for the certification process.
Easy enrollment process
A contract and a prepayment invoice is sent to you
After the invoice has been settled and a signed contract has been sent to WSWCF Academy, within the period of 2 months you prepare and send in:
- Technical drawing of the workout area
- Photos taken from every corner of the workout area that show all the equipment placement, proving the authenticity of the technical drawing
- Detailed photos of the street workout and calisthenics equipment, showing the binding places of the independent parts and the depicting the fixation of the equipment to the ground
- Photos of the facilities
- Information, attesting that at least one of your trainers is certified by the WSWCF Academy or is an active student. If you do not have any WSWCF Academy trainers or active students in your gym, then upon ordering a certification process you can also announce the information, regarding an employee who is ready to acquire the WSWCF online trainer education
When all tests and inspections are successfully completed, you receive, both electronically and by post, the WSWCF certificate for the particular gym, and the gym is added to the WSWCF database, where your clients can find it
For a single gym the WSWCF certificate is granted once and it does not require to be renewed and there are no additional yearly subscription fees involved. It is a one-time investment in your business.
WSWCF gym or sport ground certification standards
1. Equipment and its condition
1.1. Minimum equipment required:
- Pull-up bars with at least two different heights that are above 2.2 m. There must be enough pull–up bars for 4 people to work at the same time (each person needs 1.2 m);
- Dip bars. At least 4 people must be able to work on dip bars at the same time (each person needs 1 m);
- Monkey bar. Length must be at least 3 m and width – at least 1 m (highly recommended, but not mandatory);
- Swedish ladder. Height must be at least 2.2 m;
- Push-up bars. Mounted or portable;
- Six exercise safety mats;
- Person, who has completed a first aid course, accompanied by a first aid kit.
1.2. All of the equipment must be:
- In a good condition,
- In a safe distance from other equipment.
2. Premises and their conditions
2.1. Premises must have:
- Changing room. Separate for men and women (for outdoor workout parks, a changing room has to be located and accessible close to the park),
- Shower. Hot and cold water (for outdoor workout parks, a shower has to be located and accessible close to the park).
2.2 All of the premises have to be:
- In a good condition,
- Heated, if necessary.
2.3 Personnel requirements:
- At least one of your employees has to be an active student of the WSWCF Academy, or a trainer certified by the Academy.
WSWCF certificate is granted to a gym or workout park, based on the equivalence between the information sent in by the owner of the street workout and calisthenics gym or park and the required information (standards), and based on a special attestation, in which the owner verifies that all the requirements have been met. WSWCF retains the right to send an expert to inspect the gym or workout park, in case of any complaints from the clients regarding lack of compliance of the gym or workout park with the standards or the implementation of unauthorized alterations. In this case, the owner will be asked to deliver improvements. If the owner will not comply, the certificate will be revoked. For us it is very important that the wish to maintain the WSWCF quality brand is mutual.
It is illegal to refer to your gym or workout park as conforming to the WSWCF standards without an actual certificate. A gym or workout park can only be deemed in conformity to the standards if it has received the certificate.
For gyms employing WSWCF trainers or students
Certification of a gym or workout park with an existing WSWCF Academy trainer or active student employed – 2750 EUR.
Gym certification with trainer education
Certification of a gym or workout park together with the WSWCF Academy trainer education programme:
for 1 employee – 3200 EUR;
for 2 employees – 3600 EUR.